Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Where in the world is Herman?

Hello Revit Recess readers,

You might have wondered why my posts have become very infrequent. Fortunately work has been streaming in, so I had very little time available to play around on Revit.

I also had a bit of a bad experience recently with low-lives breaking into my flat and stealing both of my laptops and a number of other items I hold dear.

Please bear with continued infrequent updates, as I have lost all of my unpublished Revit Recess posts, even  my client and company files (Yes, my external backup drive was also pinched)

So, ja. I will be popping in now and again should I have some interesting or valuable content to share. I am pretty sure that we will soon see many posts focussing on the new Revit 2017 features!

Keep Calm and Revit on, Folks!

Herman Solomon 

No comments:

Post a Comment